Job Purpose: To manage the food pantry including procuring food, working with the clients and the volunteers.
- Overseeing all operations of the food pantry
- Interact and advocate for food pantry clients
- Coordinate and supervise volunteers and work with Volunteer Coordinator
- Through Second Harvest: purchase food utilizing their database taking into account our allotment, coordinate twice monthly deliveries, send in month statistics and report.
- Keep food pantry compliant according to State and County regulations.
- Minimum High School Degree College preferred
- Basic computer skills and data entry
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to visualize and utilize limited space
Interested? Please email your resume to Rebecca Axelrod-Cooper at firstname.lastname@example.org.