The Jewish Community Center of the Lehigh Valley's Early Childhood Education program has an open full-time position for lead teacher in our Young Toddlers classroom (ages 12-24 months). Please email Sheryl Block at email@example.com and include resume.
- Bachelor’s degree in Early Childhood Education, Child Development or related field preferred. Associates degree in Early Childhood Education or CDA (current ECE student, who is close to graduation, will be considered depending on experience and academic standing).
- 1-2 years of experience in teaching capacity and lesson planning.
- Passionate about the development and well-being of children.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Team player.
Lead teacher skills to include:
- Create a developmentally appropriate program for our students.
- Develop weekly lesson plans and activities.
- Ensure the safety of all children in our program.
- Closely follow licensing regulations related to childcare.
- Two written references.