The Jewish Day School of the Lehigh Valley is a community school for primary kindergarten to grade eight that is dedicated to a holistic approach to education. The JDS is devoted to the development of bright, confident students with strong American and Jewish identity who are well prepared to meet the world. The school combines a well-rounded general studies curriculum, a richly fortified Jewish education and a deep commitment to the land and people of Israel.
OUR EDUCATIONAL PHILOSOPHY
We at the Jewish Day School of the Lehigh Valley understand that learning is a life-long journey embarked upon in partnership with family, school and community; therefore, everyone with whom a student interacts serves as a guide to help negotiate the path to success.
We are firmly committed to providing an outstanding education, weaving Jewish values into everyday life to create a tapestry that wraps our children with the joy of learning and guides them throughout their life.
- Serving grades pre-K through 8th
- A community school which includes all streams of Judaism
- An outstanding dual-curriculum education; students develop a strong American and Jewish identity and are well prepared for future studies
- 4:1 student-teacher ratio
- Full-day kindergarten
- Consistently rated above the 90th percentile in ERB Standardized Tests
- Individualized attention as a standard
- Supportive and nurturing environment
- Cutting-edge classroom technology
- Rigorous program of college preparatory studies
To schedule a tour, contact Sara Schonbach at 610-437-0721 or email@example.com.